Double room with balcony (extra bed)
Size: ca. 19 m²
Cosy double room with balcony and the possibility of an extra bed, shower/WC, refrigerator, flatscreen TV with satellite reception and free Wi-Fi.
|Period||Bed and breakfast until 4 night||Half board until 4 night||BB from 5 nights||Half board from 5 nights|
|07.01.20 - 04.04.20
19.04.20 - 03.07.20
11.10.20 - 30.11.20
|47,00 €||64,00 €||42,00 €||59,00 €|
|21.12.19 - 06.01.20
05.04.20 - 18.04.20
04.07.20 - 10.10.20
|52,00 €||69,00 €||47,00 €||64,00 €|
Excluded from the pre- & post-season are Ascension Day, Whitsun and Corpus Christi.
We offer the following included services
- A lavish breakfast buffet with homemade jams and our own Tyrolean ham
- Wi-Fi in the whole house and immediate surroundings also outdoors on our terrace
- Free daily admission to "Aquaforum" (swimming pool and sauna area)
- Lockable garage for your bicycles with workbench and utensils for repairs
- Parking area for your vehicles
- VinschgauCard (free travel on all public transport throughout South Tyrol)
Our general conditions
- Prices are per person and per night
- You can occupy the rooms from 2 pm. Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after 7 pm
- Please vacate the room by 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- You are welcome to bring your dog with you. We charge €4 per day without meals. Dogs are not allowed in the dining room.
- If you arrive by train, we will be happy to pick you up from the train station in Laces free of charge.
- The invoice can be paid in cash (maximum €1,999.00), by cheque or by credit card.
- We charge a 50% deposit of the total amount when you make the booking.
- If the booking is cancelled, the deposit will be withheld and charged as a cancellation fee.
For a fee
- Laundry service
The Visitor’s Tax was introduced in South Tyrol on 1 January 2014. The income from the Visitor's Tax is used for the maintenance and improvement of infrastructures and services, and for the organisation of cultural and sports events. The Visitor’s Tax is charged per guest and night and has to be paid on-site. This municipal tax depends on the category of the business, in our case €1.55 per person per day. Children and teens under age 14 do not have to pay this tax. The Visitor’s Tax is due on departure and is shown separately on the invoice.