Val Venosta mountain-bike and freeride trail paradise:
Breathtaking trails and a unique landscape
Hardly any other region in the Alps can boast such a dense network of paths made up of the finest trails as "Val Venosta".
The reason for the popularity of Val Venosta becomes quickly apparent. On average, the sunny valley between Passo Resia and Merano has 300 days of sunshine a year. Moutainbike tours are possible from the beginning of March until the end of November. And even in the depths of winter, the popular "Monte del Sole" often remains snow-free up to 1,500 metres.
The dry weather makes Val Venosta a veritable delight for mountain-bikers for another reason. Innumerable irrigation channels – so-called "Waale” – were built over the centuries. The glaciers were used to divert meltwater from the streaming torrents and to irrigate alpine pastures and agricultural crops. Today, these "Waalwege" trails are mostly dry. Where once the water flowed, mountain-bikers now find single trails with incomparable flowability at all levels of difficulty.
In recent years, a lot has been invested into Trailnet again, at Laces Monte del Sole, there is the new "Sunny Benny Trail”," Propain Trail", "Monte Sole" and at Silandro’s Monte a Tramontana, the "Holy Hansen". The high alpine regions around the Stelvio Pass with the military trails and the finest single trails also promise great fun on the trails and fantastic panoramic views in summer.
Our company is a partner of the bike school "Vinschgau Bike" and bike school "BIKE Eldorado". We and our guests enjoy 100% service and a variety of discounts.
- Technical training, guided tours from Monday to Sunday in two levels at reduced prices
- Convenient registration for tours via our reception desk possible until 8 pm the day before
- We conveniently and easily reserve your bike shuttles for you the day before
- First-hand internal information about trail conditions and new trails
- Rental of MTB, helmets, GPS etc. at Maxx Bike Eldorado and VinschgauBike
- We have a secure parking space for your MTB with a small workshop for any repairs and washing facilities.