Discover Val Venosta and all of South Tyrol without limits and at a low cost
The VinschgauCard allows guests free use of the Vinschger railway and all other public transport in South Tyrol. Upon presentation of your VinschgauCard, you will also receive discounts at cable cars, museums and leisure facilities.
Highlight: One of the very special highlights of the VinschgauCard is that you can take part in 10 selected attractions throughout the entire Val Venosta region which are reserved exclusively for holders of the VinschgauCard.
We will give you the VinschgauCard on the day of your arrival. It is valid for your entire stay with us and is non-transferable.
With the VinschgauCard, you can use the following services:
- the Vinschger railway and all other regional trains in South Tyrol and all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the timetable)
- the city and intercity buses (Citybusses)
- the PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair (CH)
- the cable cars: Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Colle, Meltina and Verano and the Renon tram and the funicular railway to the Mendola
- Discounts of at least 10% at various facilities: Cable cars, museums,
swimming pools etc.
- Admission to 10 exclusive attractions and additional offers exclusively available to holders of the VinschgauCard for a fee.
Further information about the VinschgauCard can be found here...